Meritex Portland Central Laundry
Park Hotels & Resorts invests not only in properties, but also in people. We attract visionary and collaborative team members who love being value creators. Full of pride and possibility, our team is experienced, supportive, and best in class. Take your career further by joining a place that s powered by people. Enjoy a level of loyalty and comfort that inspires career fearlessness and fosters creative freedom. At Park, you ll find career opportunities as impressive as the world-class properties in which we invest. We look forward to receiving your application today.
- Filling orders per paperwork ensuring and verifying that proper quantities are accumulated, stored and transported and paperwork is completed.
- Inspecting line to ensure quality standards are met.
- Process linen by removing linen from bins and feeding machines. Maintains correct linen identification.
- Pushing bins and carts.
- Catching linen coming off the conveyer.
- Folding, sorting, stacking and filling bins.
- Identify correct sizes accordance with procedure during all phases or processing.
- In addition to performance of essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon particular requirements of the company.
- Keep work area neat and organized
- Respond to requests by supervisors
- Report all mechanical problems and hazardous conditions to supervisor, manager or main office.
- Assist in linen inventories
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.