Director-Development Marketing and Comms
Luis Palau Association
1500 NW 167th Pl, Beaverton, OR
The Luis Palau Association (www.palau.org) is a worldwide evangelistic ministry focused on proclaiming the Good News, uniting the church, and impacting cities worldwide. We accomplish this through large-scale evangelistic festivals, our global network of evangelists, city gospel movements, radio, and digital evangelism strategies.
LPA is looking for a talented direct marketing and communications strategist who will serve as a driving force in raising funds through effective print and digital fundraising communications. They will have a heart for both marketing and ministry. This ideal candidate will have excellent project management and marketing strategy skills, and will be a storyteller who can create communications initiatives to inspire people toward financial involvement.
The Director of Development Marketing and Communications reports to the Vice President of Development. They will join a team of eleven development professionals at the LPA headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon.
The role will:
Develop, implement, and manage integrated mass donor communications strategies for enlisting, retaining, and increasing financial and spiritual involvement in the Palau Association’s worldwide evangelistic ministry.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Direct mail – Create and implement effective direct mail strategies and packages for enlisting partner support.
- Partner program – Acquire new partners while keeping existing partners and lifting the involvement of the existing members of LPA’s monthly partner program.
- Digital fundraising – Develop and implement strategies for effective email, web, and social media based fundraising and donor acquisition.
- Receipting and reporting – Oversee thank yous, receipt messaging and reporting to demonstrate fruitfulness, enhance relationships, and encourage future partnership.
- Calling team – Develop and implement strategies to attract and engage new, current, and previous partners through personal telephone contact.
- Donor acquisition – Develop and manage strategies to acquire new names and initial gifts from people reached through radio, festivals, direct marketing, and special events using digital, print, and electronic media.
- Pre-festival/post-festival donor communications – Develop comprehensive communication and solicitation strategies to generate new and ongoing ministry supporters.
- Ministry magazine strategy – Give strategic input regarding theme, focus, and offers for the ministry’s magazine to maximize development impact of content and focus.
- Reporting and analysis – Analyze results of fundraising activities and make improvements for future campaigns.
IF INTERESTED OR MORE INFO, PLEASE VISIT ---> https://www.vanderbloemen.com/job/luis-palau-association-director-of-development-marketing-and-communications
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.