Rarebird Real Estate + Property Management is looking for someone who can stand up and be firm when it counts, and compassionate when it matters. Someone who isn't afraid of leadership, but doesn't overextend their authority. Someone who can engage new clients without being pushy. Someone who can solve a problem without too many casualties. Are you this unicorn our property management team is looking for?
At Rarebird Real Estate + Property Management, we view ourselves as matchmakers. We listen to the needs of tenants and owners and strive to maintain harmonious relationships in a city that is polarized about housing. A huge part of this job is knowing how to handle interpersonal communication.
As the Portfolio Manager, you will perform the following leasing and management functions:
- Manage operations of the property management department
- Understand Federal and State Fair Housing regulations
- Manage tenant and owner correspondence and relations
- Manage maintenance crew, leasing agent (2-3 team members)
- Leasing activities including showing units, drafting leases, marketing units
- Coordinate accurate reporting of property financials to accounting
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed
- Provide exceptional customer service
- 5+ years experience in property management
- 3+ years as a Property Manager or Portfolio Manager
- Leasing and residential management experience required
- Appfolio Software experience preferred
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times required
- Valid driver's license required
- Personal reliable vehicle required
When you apply, please briefly answer the following question: What are the 3 most essential elements of a healthy tenant/landlord relationship?
Before submitting your resume, you must read about our company and the position here (click ‘Portfolio Manager’): https://myrarebird.com/positions/
Applicants that do not follow the procedure outlined in the PDF will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.