Insides Sales Representative
717 17th St UNIT 2100
Sign On Bonus: This role is eligible to earn an uncapped monthly commission (with on target earnings of $35,000 annually) based on individual performance.
Why this role
Qualify and sell prospective owners on becoming an Evolve Partner by listing their property through our network. All of our leads come to us, no more prospecting leads! Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Unlike DIY or traditional local property managers, Evolve’s fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. As a Vacation Rental Advisor (Inside Sales Rep), you play a key role in accelerating our rapidly growing business by helping homeowners evaluate our services and commit to fruitful partnership managing their properties.
Our Vacation Rental Advisor's act like consultants, providing detailed insight into the market, the industry, and our services while paying close attention to the homeowner’s needs. If we identify a great fit, you’ll lead the owner through the sign-up process and prepare them for their Evolve partnership. You’re the right candidate if you’re eager to jump into an energetic sales environment, want to learn all about the vacation rental business, and you want to help build the the most trusted hospitality brand in vacation rental!
What you’ll do
- Qualify and manage a pipeline of marketing generated leads to build a solid sales funnel
- Provide a consultative, end-to-end experience for homeowners from warm, inbound inquiries
- Hit or exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals (average of 30-50 contacts per day)
- Guide homeowners towards choosing Evolve for their rental management
- Handle objections and help homeowners have a clear understanding of our value and services
- Manage sales activities within our CRM (Salesforce)
- Participate in regular training and skill sessions
- Collaborate closely with other peers to optimize sales strategies
What makes you a great fit
- Must be available to work either Tuesday-Saturday, or Sunday-Thursday. The shift times will be either 9:00am-5:30pm MST, or 10:30am-7:00pm MST based on the needs of the business.
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Proven phone-based selling success is a plus
- Adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- A goal-oriented, competitive mentality
- Strong work ethic
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.