Medical Equipment Delivery Technician
17721 NE Riverside Pkwy c, Portland, OR
Sign On Bonus: $1,000
Agiliti is a nationwide company of passionate medical equipment management experts who believe every interaction has the power to change a life. We proudly serve within hospitals, healthcare facilities, and our 90+ local service centers to ensure quality medical equipment is in the right place at the right time for effective patient care. Make an impact in healthcare and grow your career with Team Agiliti!
The Medical Equipment Service and Delivery Driver is responsible for driving to and from healthcare locations to complete delivery and equipment management tasks for a district office, including customer delivery and pick-up of medical equipment; processing, cleaning, inspecting, and testing equipment including inventory maintenance.
Schedule and Shift: Tuesday - Saturday / 2 PM - 11 PM / $1,000 sign-on bonus
What You Will Do in This Role
- Safely load, secure, and deliver medical equipment to customers. Retrieves equipment from customer locations, safely transporting the equipment back to the office.
- Educate and engage customers at the time of delivery, keeping customers informed on the features and functionality of the equipment
- Complete all paperwork and data entry accurately and in a timely manner to ensure accurate documentation for billing, inventory, and regulatory compliance.
What You Need For This Role
- Be 21 years of age or older, with high school diploma or equivalent.
- Hold a current, valid, and unrestricted driver’s license. Must have a safe driving record based on Agiliti policies.
- Have customer service experience. Prior work experience in hospital setting is helpful.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required to support a 24/7 schedule.
- Be able to lift and/or push up to 75 pounds.
- Be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Be able to frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit, and stand for long periods of time.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.